School starts on August 20!
BHS Seniors Paraded through BES and BMS Before Graduation
BMS Students Construct Telephones in School's Makerspace
Glenwood Springs High Graduated Almost 200 in Class of 2018
Riverview 5th Graders Designed their Dream Playground
These 13 RFHS Grads Qualified for Seal of Biliteracy
GSES Students Participated in EL Education's "Better World Day"
One of our strategic initiatives is to engage families in a way that fosters enhanced communications, creates welcoming school environments, and provides support. We know that the best way to make sure every student in our school succeeds is to build a strong partnership between families, the school, and the community. The parent survey is designed to gain feedback about both parents' and students' experiences with their school and the district at large. Individual responses are anonymous, and feedback is used by the district and the schools to identify bright spots and needed improvement.
The survey questions sought to understand strengths and areas of improvement for:
- Making families feel welcome in our schools,
- Communicating effectively,
- Supporting students’ success and educational rights,
- Parent input in school and district decisions, and
- Community collaboration.
Survey questions are aligned with the National Standards for Family-School Partnership Power of Partnerships survey and the Colorado Department of Education Parent Survey.
2017-18 Family Survey Results
- District results
- Basalt Elementary results
- Basalt Middle results
- Basalt High results
- Crystal River Elementary results
- Carbondale Middle results
- Roaring Fork High results
- Glenwood Springs Elementary results
- Sopris Elementary results
- Riverview School results
- Glenwood Springs Middle results
- Glenwood Springs High results
|Enrollment and Demographic
|Academic Excellence & Character
|Talent Development||Community Partnership||Strategic Use of Resources|